You are requested to read the terms and conditions (T&C) of using our website and its services carefully. You agree to be bound by it in case you are using our website (You may or may not place an order with us but the T&C still apply).
www.BlueAuraApparels.com (the Website) is owned and operated by BlueAura Apparels and we reserve the right to change or revise the T&C anytime. This was last updated on June 4, 2018. We at BlueAura Apparels will inform you in advance if there is any change in our T&C. Any changes that we make in future will be effective immediately after it is posted on our website. We expect you to review it every time you visit our website. You are also requested to check your emails registered with us because you will be notified via email whenever there is any change in our T&C. Apart from agreeing to our current T&C, you are bound to agree with any future changes in our T&C as well. In case you do not agree with it, you are requested to please terminate the use of our website immediately. This T&C does not alter in any way the terms/conditions of any other written agreement you may have with BlueAura Apparels for other products or services. It’s your responsibility to read and understand T&C carefully and understand it fully.
- Our website offers products for sale. Once you place the order, you agree to T&C as below.
- Communications/solicitations from BlueAura Apparels: Unless notified to our customer care via email (please visit our contact us page for this purpose) or while you are on call with them of your desire to opt out of any further communications/solicitations, you are agreeing to continue getting such communications/solicitations in future as well. These communications/solicitations may be received directly from our in-house customer care team or any third-party service provider hired by us for the same.
- How to Opt out from our communications/solicitations: You just need to send an email to our customer care stating that you want to opt out from all future promotional services. You can do so by clicking the contact us tab found in the footer of this website or elsewhere.
- Copyright: Our website offers products that we sell and we have proprietary rights on that. Our website also has contents and information and we have intellectual property rights on them. The contents/information are of two types; direct and indirect. Contents/information which we have on our website are direct whereas the third-party links and their contents on our website (posted after taking their permission) are indirect. Contents on our website like product details, product images, website layout and its design etc. are copyrighted and they should not be used unless a permission is granted for the same. BlueAura Apparels and our website does not always create the contents. Many a times we use different websites and other reliable sources to gather the contents and write them in our own way. We take care of copyright and T&C of other sources while doing the same. If you have any issues regarding any content available on the website, please contact us via our contact us page and we will do the needful. Any unauthorised usage of the contents available on our website may violate trademark, Copyright, intellectual property right or any other law. By using our website, you agree that you will use the contents for your personal and non-commercial use. Indirect source of information via quotation and links is just for your convenience. When you click on a third-party link you do so at your own risk. BlueAura Apparels does not endorse the content on these third-party websites.
- Taxes: You will be responsible for paying the taxes on any products purchased from us (if applicable).
- Use of website: BlueAura Apparels and its website is not responsible for any damages resulting to you from the use of this website. You will not use the website for illegal purposes. You are supposed to: Abide by all the laws be it local, state, national or international; Do not harass, make fun of, abuse other users of the website; Do not disrupt other users of the website; Do not engage in spam/junk or any other unsolicited messages via email, SMS, social media posts, posts on our website blog, product reviews, calls, letters etc.
- Interaction with other users on our website and its social media pages via posts made by you and other users: By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the website, you hereby grant BlueAura Apparels and its website a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. BlueAura Apparels and its website does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the website. you are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the website and any content you post. BlueAura Apparels and its website is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the website and to remove any content we deem objectionable.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Your use of this website and/or products are at your sole risk. The website and products are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. BlueAura Apparels and its website expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the products or website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website content or products.In general, BlueAura Apparels gives no warranty that the information provided on our website or that on the third-party websites is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Limitation of LiabilityBlueAura Apparels entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content and products and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less shipping and handling, for products purchased via the website. BlueAura Apparels will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the products in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the website content or products; (2) the cost of procuring substitute products or content; (3) any products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website; or (4) any lost profits you allege. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
A. Force majeure. BlueAura Apparels will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of god, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott.
B. Cessation of operation. BlueAura Apparels may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the website and distribution of the products.
C. Entire agreement. this agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and BlueAura Apparels and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
D. Effect of waiver. the failure of BlueAura Apparels to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this agreement remain in full force and effect.
E. Governing law jurisdiction: Since BlueAura Apparels is registered in Bengaluru, it will be governed by the laws of the state of Karnataka without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor BlueAura Apparels will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this agreement, other than in courts located in Bengaluru. By using this website or ordering products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this agreement and any related documents.
F. Statute of limitation: you agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the website or products or this agreement must be filed within 3 months after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
G. Waiver of class action rights: By entering into this agreement, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of other in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claims arising out of, relating to, or connection with this agreement must be asserted individually.
H. Termination of usage rights: BlueAura Apparels reserves the right to terminate your access to the website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement. following termination, you will not be permitted to use the website and BlueAura Apparels may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for products. If your access to the website is terminated, BlueAura Apparels reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the website. this agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until BlueAura Apparels chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
I. Domestic use: BlueAura Apparels makes no representation that the website or products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.You may not assign your rights and obligations under this agreement to anyone. BlueAura Apparels may assign its rights and obligations under this agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.By using this website or ordering products from this website you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.